Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Sunday Style?

LITTLE BUNNIES!!!

Well, it looks like Easter Sunday has come and gone. While I may have chosen to be the hermit that I am and spend the day in my pajamas, eating Peeps, and watching "The Da Vinci Code" (in honor of the holiday, you know) I saw that many of my friends were putting on their Sunday best to attend their respective churches. I know my grandparents will bow their heads in shame when I say this, but I haven't been to a church service in almost 10 years. BUT, I did wonder to myself, "If I ever decided to go to church again...what would I wear?" 

Little Bunnies, when attending a church service it really is important to look well-groomed and elegant. For ladies who are not afraid to make a bit of a statement, however, there are always opportunities to add a little extra "pop."

Take this Dolce & Gabbana short sleeved, patterned dress. There are so many patterns on this dress, there could be one for every apostle...get it? No? Anyway, this dress is youthful, fun, but the silk fabric adds the level of sophistication one would need when attending a church service. You don't want to be a scene-stealer though, so you'll want to tone down the busy patterns with mostly neutral accessories. The ivory Ragbone tuxedo jacket, paired with some beige Nicholas Kirkwood shoes, and matching Tom Ford sunglasses add just the right amount of simplicity. Finish off with a striped Lulu Guinness snakeskin handbag and perhaps a rose broach for the finishing touch, and you've got yourself one show-stopping but not scene-stealing, elegant church attire.
Stefania

D G short sleeve dress
€659 - jades24.com
Rag bone tux jacket
$495 - rag-bone.com
Nicholas kirkwood shoes
$695 - aloharag.com
Lulu Guinness snakeskin handbag
$595 - luluguinness.com
Tom Ford retro shades
$390 - saksfifthavenue.com

                                                    HAPPY HUNTING, EASTER BUNNIES!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment